Relationship banking is a process that involves proactively anticipating the needs of individual bank customers and taking steps to satisfy those needs before the client presents them. This new approach of the Banks working to develop the relationship between the Bank and the customer, assessing his or her individual situation, and making suggestions for various services offered by the bank to help improve the financial well-being of the customer. Although this methodology is widely used in International Banks, two leading Banks in Sri Lanka now provide this personalized service with a Sri Lankan touch.
Sampath Bank – Platinum Plus
The Platinum Plus is a premium relationship package that combines exclusive banking, investments and a host of other financial privileges with the highest level of personalized service and value. It is designed to recognize and reward the relationship we share with you. A specially dedicated branch for this service is located in No.18, Cambridge Place, Colombo 07.
Members are required to maintain a total balance of Rs. 5 million made up of deposits in Savings/Current, Time Deposit Accounts, or US$ 50,000/- or equivalent in Foreign Currency Accounts, or combination of Foreign and Local currency to the value of Rs. 5 million.
Personalized Facilities you will get
Once you become a Platinum Plus member you could enjoy privileges such as special parking facilities and an exclusive lounge area where you could enjoy a cup of coffee rather than stand in line, while a specially appointed Personal Relationship Manager will take care of your daily banking needs. You’ll soon realize that, the Bank always extended to serve you, while you enjoy the most relaxing banking experience ever. And that’s not all you will receive some unique privileges such as
- The priority 24 hour telephone service where all your banking needs can be handled by a single contact.
- Qualify for Visa Platinum credit card and for supplementary Gold cards with all other Visa Platinum benefits.
- An ATM card with a daily withdrawal limit of Rs.80,000/=.
- Normal E Banking facilities
- A branded cheque book and a monthly statement.
Commercial Bank – Elite Banking
You live a life of constant achievement because you expect the best, both from yourself as well as those around you. Being awarded as the the Sri Lanka’s best Bank for 13 consecutive years, Commercial Bank, recognize this need and provide you with a service that gives you a best service that you can always rely on, that consistently looks after your best interests. Commercial Bank Elite, is an exclusive experience for high net worth that’s above and beyond regular banking. Their team of professionals will help you grow your wealth and provide you with unmatched privileges and offers at its own private residence at No 7 Gregory’s Road, Colombo7.
For you to qualify as a Commercial Bank Elite customer, you need to establish a total deposit relationship in excess of Rs.10mn in a savings and/or fixed deposit account at the Commercial Bank Elite branch.
Personalized Facilities you will get
With Commercial Bank Elite, you will be served by your own Relationship Officer who will take care of all your daily financial needs, give sound advice on your investment portfolio and keep you up to date on all banking matters. You will have easy access to a variety of investment opportunities which you can discuss at anytime with your Relationship Officer.
- Wide range of deposits and advances to suit your individual requirements
- Investments in government securities and bonds
- Investments in IPO’s and existing listed shares
- Selective overseas investments within CBSL regulations
- Financial protection through a variety of Insurance covers
- Cross currency trading
The Lifestyle You always Wanted
Commercial Bank Elite helps you enjoy your success by giving you the lifestyle you want to enjoy. They have partnered with some of the best merchants in the country to offer you many benefits and discounts. Whether it is travel and wellness or even residential property management, they have a great deal waiting for you.
Some of the privileges they offer:
- Overseas travel assistance
- Priority services at selective hospitals
- Residential property management services.
- Discounted offers for pharmacy products, flowers etc.
Latest posts by Sandun W (see all)
- The Success Story of Soma Edirisinghe - December 19, 2013
- “Abhinayana Sampath-Ratna Rangabhumika” Drama Festival - December 17, 2013
- How to get your Revenue License Online – A step by step description - December 16, 2013