We are looking for Sri Lankans who are willing to earn some extra cash by working to our websites from your home. The required tasks mainly involve providing content to our web sites but there is a wider variety of ways that you can contribute. Please send us a letter indicating your willingness and capacity to work and we will contact you as soon as possible. Please indicate your preferable method for contacting (Phone, E-mail) in the letter. If you know anybody who is well suited for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to share this page.
Following are few categories of Contributers that we are currently looking for :
1. Retired Journalists or Current Journalists who would like to earn some extra cash (Monthly Salary or Per Article/Per tasks Payments)
2. School children and University students who need some extra cash (Monthly Salary or Per Task Payments)
3. Housewives who have some time to work Online (Monthly Salary or Per Task Payments)
4. Those who can provide interesting articles and Expatriates (Per task/ per article payments)
5. Students doing English Languages in University and Mass Media Students
6. Youth who are searching for Jobs
As already mentioned we need content providers to our websites, but this spans in a wider area. We can allocate the tasks for you depending on your Skills and Capacity. Following are few basic requirements.
1. Willingness to work for some extra cash
2. Access to e-mail and Internet – not for long hours
3. Good English writing skills (Not creative writing skills, General English writing skill is adequate)
Following are few Skills we are looking for but this is not a complete list. Tell us your Skills and Capacity , We surely have a job for you.
1. Cricket Fans – Retired gentlemen or School kids are the ideal contributers
2. Cooking Skills – House wives and chefs
3. Writing Skills both English and Sinhala – House wives, School children, University student, Retired Gentlemen.
4. Translating Articles (Sinhala – English)
5. School children with graphic designing skills
6. Mass Media and Journalism students
7. Unemployed Youth who would like to travel, meet with people.
Please send your letter to following E-mail. The letter should contain your age, location, current employment status, your interests and which one of above categories you belong to along with your description about your skills and capacity. We would contact you as soon as possible.
Lanka Help Team.
Please become our Facebook fan for more updates – Click Here